T-shirt Design Contest
Calling artists and designers:
Submit your artwork to be considered for a Jamie Kirk Hahn Foundation-branded tee shirt for our 2017 Weekend of Purpose!
Submissions will be accepted via online form until Friday, September 15 at 11:59 pm.
The top submissions will be shared on JKHF social media for public comment and voting, with final determination of the winner by the Weekend of Purpose Planning Committee under the leadership of Erica Porter, Director of Operations & Events.
The winner will be notified via social media on or before Friday, September 22, and will be asked to submit a final print high-resolution file via email.
Contact Erica at email@example.com with questions.
Submissions should demonstrate a front and back t-shirt design. This template (.AI) has been provided for your convenience. Multiple files can be uploaded during submission.
Your t-shirt design should incorporate the JKHF logo.
We have provided access to our logo here for your use. Right to use of JKHF-designated logos or trademarks owned by JKHF, is limited to this contest and JKHF logos may not be used for any other purpose.
Download individual files:
Here's what you need to know:
- Each designer can submit up to 3 designs using the online form and template. Once submitted, an entry cannot be modified.
- Designs can include up to 3 colors (not including the base color of the shirt) and must have the name “Jamie Kirk Hahn Foundation” on it somewhere.
- All submissions must be in vector PDF, Adobe Illustrator or .EPS format.
- Use of the following JKHF slogans are permitted: #SheSparks, Help the Helpers, We help those doing good do better.
- By submitting an entry, you acknowledge that your entry may be posted on our website and edited at the discretion of JKHF.
- JKHF has exclusive rights to reproduce and use. Entries become the property of JKHF and none will be returned or acknowledged except as provided in our official rules.
- The winner will be recognized on the JKHF website, social media, Weekend of Purpose sponsorship materials, and at the Party with a Purpose event. The winner will also receive 2 tickets to the Party with a Purpose on Saturday, October 14, 2017.