2018 Fellowship Schedule
Information Sessions: November 2017 through January 2018
Applications open: December 2017
Applications close: January 17, 2018
Interviews in Raleigh: February 12-16, 2018
Notification: February 21, 2018
Fellows Orientations: March 24, 2018 (full day)
April 15, 2018 (1 pm - 4 pm)
Start Date: May 21, 2018
End Date: August 17, 2018
Fellowship Focus Areas
Fellows' projects will focus on the critical issues of food systems (including food insecurity and food justice), poverty, and education access (including early care, from birth to age 5).
- Attend JKHF Fellowship orientations in Spring 2018.
- Dedicated 40 hours per week commitment to the JKHF Fellowship program.
- Attend all required events, site visits and workshops, and core Fellowship components unless previously arranged with JKHF staff.
- Allocate 20 hours each week to Fellow role with selected partner organization (remaining hours will be filled with curriculum to range week by week).
- Attend JKHF program-related events as recommended. These events are often held in the evenings and weekends.
- $6,000 living stipend for the summer
- Housing over the summer for Fellows who qualify
- Transportation stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Childcare stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Membership to Loading Dock Raleigh, a 24/7 co-working space
- 4 days Paid Time Off & 2 paid Holidays (Memorial Day & 4th of July)
- Minimum age for applicants is 21 years old by May 1, 2018.
- Be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- References: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure recommendations from each reference are submitted in a timely manner prior to the application close date. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
Contact us at email@example.com.