2017 fellowship schedule:
Information Session: January 31st at 6pm at Loading Dock Raleigh // located at 1053 E. Whittaker Mill Rd., Suite 115, Raleigh NC 27604
Applications close: February 20th, 2017
Selection & Notification: Early March 2017
Orientation: Full-day on Saturday March 25th, 2017
Start Date: May 15th, 2017
End Date: August 11, 2017
2017 Fellowship Focus Areas:
This year, Fellows' projects will focus on early childhood development and food systems and the intersections that exist within each issue. Please note your preferred interest area on the application.
If you are open to both, please select unspecified and we will pair you with a project that best suits your growth goals and interest areas.
- Attend JKHF Fellowship orientation.
- Dedicated 40 hours/week commitment to the JKHF Fellowship program.
- Attend all required events, site visits and workshops, and core Fellowship components unless previously arranged with JKHF staff.
- Allocate 20+ hours a week to Fellow role with selected partner organization (remaining hours will be filled with curriculum to range week by week).
- Attend all JKHF program-related events as recommended. These events are held on the evenings and weekends.
- $2,000/month living stipend
- Housing over the summer for Fellows that qualify.
- Transportation stipend for Fellows that qualify.
- Childcare stipend for Fellows that qualify.
- Minimum age for applicants is 20 years old.
- References: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure recommendation letters from each reference are submitted in a timely manner prior to the application close date. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
- For assistance or to receive a sample application for reference, please contact Alexis Trost at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Apply please complete the 2017 application by clicking here.