2017 fellowship schedule
Information Session: January 31st at 6pm at Loading Dock Raleigh
Applications close: February 20th, 2017
Interviews: Early March 2017
Selection & Notification: Mid March 2017
Fellows Orientation: Full-day on Saturday March 25th, 2017
Start Date: May 15th, 2017
End Date: August 11, 2017
2017 Fellowship Focus Areas
This year, Fellows' projects will focus on early childhood development and food systems and the intersections that exist within each issue.
- Attend JKHF Fellowship orientation.
- Dedicated 40 hours/week commitment to the JKHF Fellowship program.
- Attend all required events, site visits and workshops, and core Fellowship components unless previously arranged with JKHF staff.
- Allocate 20+ hours a week to Fellow role with selected partner organization (remaining hours will be filled with curriculum to range week by week).
- Attend all JKHF program-related events as recommended. These events are held on the evenings and weekends.
- $2,000/month living stipend
- Housing over the summer for Fellows who qualify
- Transportation stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Childcare stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Minimum age for applicants is 20 years old.
- References: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure recommendation letters from each reference are submitted in a timely manner prior to the application close date. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
- For assistance or to receive a sample application for reference, please contact Alexis Trost at email@example.com.