2018 Fellowship Schedule
>> Sign up here to be notified when applications are available.
Information Sessions: November 2017 through January 2018
Applications close: January 17, 2018
Interviews in Raleigh: February 12-16, 2018
Selection & Notification: February 21, 2018
Fellows Orientations: Saturday, March 24, 2018 (full day) & Sunday, April 15, 2018 (1 pm - 4 pm)
Start Date: May 21, 2018
End Date: August 17, 2018
Fellowship Focus Areas
In 2017, Fellows' projects focused on early childhood development and food systems, and the intersections that exist within each issue. More information to come about 2018!
- Attend JKHF Fellowship orientations.
- Dedicated 40 hours per week commitment to the JKHF Fellowship program.
- Attend all required events, site visits and workshops, and core Fellowship components unless previously arranged with JKHF staff.
- Allocate 20 hours each week to Fellow role with selected partner organization (remaining hours will be filled with curriculum to range week by week).
- Attend JKHF program-related events as recommended. These events are often held in the evenings and weekends.
- $6,000 living stipend
- Housing over the summer for Fellows who qualify
- Transportation stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Childcare stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Minimum age for applicants is 21 years old.
- References: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure recommendation letters from each reference are submitted in a timely manner prior to the application close date. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
- For assistance or to receive a sample application for reference, please contact Kelli Raker, Director of Programs, at email@example.com