2018 Fellowship Schedule
To be released in late Fall 2018. Sign up here to be notified when applications are available.
2017 fellowship schedule (Example)
Information Session: January 31st at 6pm at Loading Dock Raleigh
Applications close: February 20th, 2017
Interviews: Early March 2017
Selection & Notification: Mid March 2017
Fellows Orientation: Full-day on Saturday March 25th, 2017
Start Date: May 15th, 2017
End Date: August 11, 2017
Fellowship Focus Areas
In 2017, Fellows' projects focused on early childhood development and food systems and the intersections that exist within each issue. More information to come about 2018!
- Attend JKHF Fellowship orientation.
- Dedicated 40 hours/week commitment to the JKHF Fellowship program.
- Attend all required events, site visits and workshops, and core Fellowship components unless previously arranged with JKHF staff.
- Allocate 20 hours a week to Fellow role with selected partner organization (remaining hours will be filled with curriculum to range week by week).
- Attend JKHF program-related events as recommended. These events are often held in the evenings and weekends.
- $2,000/month living stipend
- Housing over the summer for Fellows who qualify
- Transportation stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Childcare stipend for Fellows who qualify
- Minimum age for applicants is 21 years old.
- References: It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure recommendation letters from each reference are submitted in a timely manner prior to the application close date. Failure to do so will result in an incomplete application.
- For assistance or to receive a sample application for reference, please contact Kelli Raker, Director of Programs, at email@example.com