The Jamie Kirk Hahn Foundation Weekend of Purpose is a multi-part event which brings together over 500 attendees.
The weekend of events tie together service, food, and fun, while raising key funds that will support the core programs of the Jamie Kirk Hahn Foundation.
Party with a purpose
VIP Hour + Party
Join us the evening of October 14th for an evening of food, drinks, and fun in Raleigh, NC. Party with a Purpose attendees gather for an unforgettable evening to taste bites from 5-7 recognized chefs, sip on locally made cocktails and beers, and a curated selection of wine while enjoying an unmatched atmosphere provided by local DJ's.
Online ticket sales ended 10/14/17 at 12pm.
Upgrade your ticket to VIP to gain access to specialty cocktails, bites, and a private bar area to skip the line to fun!
We have 2 ticket options available:
VIP - $175
- Private hour at Loading Dock Raleigh prior to the main event with passed small bites from Posh Nosh Catering starting at 6:30 pm
- Exclusive Specialty Cocktail
- Access to a private VIP bar throughout entire evening
- Plus all general admission inclusions!
Main Event - $50
- Food from these amazing chefs throughout the evening starting
- Sunny Gerhart of St. Roch (Raleigh, NC)
- Jeff Seizer of Royale (Raleigh, NC)
- Hyun-Woo Kim of Sono (Raleigh, NC)
- Inez and Stephen Ribustello of On the Square (Tarboro, NC)
- Phoebe Lawless of Scratch Baking and The Lakewood (Durham, NC)
- Coleen Speaks of Hummingbird (Raleigh, NC)
- Andrew Tappan (friend of Jamie's and special guest chef)
- Drinks from local breweries and distilleries and a curated wine selection including Social House Vodka, Durham Distillery, Counter Culture Coffee, and Tarboro Brewing Company.
- Silent auction
- Doors open at 7:30 pm
Interested in participating in the day of service? Find more information here: Day of Service